A new thing here on AMB. What I’m currently coveting from the worlds of wellbeing, beauty, interiors, fashion and everything in between.
This week, it’s all about doing some serious purchasing for the home. We’ve been in our flat over 3 years now and are in desperate need of some updates. That whole back-to-school mentality hasn’t just got me craving a fierce new Autumn wardrobe but a new look in our flat too – like the complete opposite of a Spring clean haha.
One thing we’ve already purchased is a stellar new rug for the lounge which we can’t wait to arrive (we searched high and low for the perfect grey rug, and La Redoute came good – who knew they did homeware?)
Here’s what else is on the wish list to spruce things up:
1. Copper Photo Frame from Posh Totty Designs (also loving their Copper Hexagonal Mirror, pleeease come back into stock!)
2. Metal Framed Mirror from West Elm. Many heart-eyed emojis for this beaut
3. Gold-toned Hangers from Zara Home
4. Braided Storage Baskets from H&M Home
5. Yet another copper mirror (vain much?) from the always gorgeous Rockett St. George
Definitely having a copper love-in at the moment accessory-wise. And who says you can’t have chic clothes hangers? Those Zara versions maybe a bit pricey are a damn sight better that their plastic counterpart and will actually keep some shape to your clothes.
Are you sprucing up or switching up your home look? Having a major copper moment like me? Hit me up with items you’re loving.